Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lucky Cats !





Now that my sister and her husband are back in UK, their four cats (there were 6 at one time ) are left to 'look after' the house. The four are Comot, Hitam, Socks and Lembut.These four cats are so lucky to have a place of their own , unlike the many stray cats that roamed the housing estate. The garden is their playground, and now that my sister's car in parked in the driveway , it has bacome a new 'tree' for them to climb.

In the mornings, someone would come to feed them. In the evening I would come not just to check on them , but also to feed them . The only problem with these cats , they have become too lazy to defend themselves. Whenever a stray cat comes to them during a meal, they would just give up their food without any fuss . Either they are not that hungry, or just too lazy to defend their food as other cats would.

So now I have come to the point that if they abandoned their food, I would scoop their biscuits and keep them in the containers.

Saturdays and Sundays are special day for them . They get to eat their favourite canned meat.

Whenever I come to the house , they would be waiting for my car in the middle of the car=park, or perched on the fence , sitting proudly. Now that the car is at the drive-way, it becomes a new habit to jump onto the car from the gate or the fence.

I'm sure they must be wondering when their bosses would be back. Well they don't have long to wait as my sis will be back by end of the first week of July.

...and the cats will get their better food and cuddles !

9 comments:

Helas木村 said...

waaa... looks like u start busy again.. hehe

imsunnysideup said...

Helas, you mean blogging, or cat baby-sitting ?

Angel said...

my cat is also afraid to defend itself and guess you're too busy with cat baby-sitting lol

imsunnysideup said...

The thing is angel, I don't think they are afraid. I think they are too lazy !

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, heaps and heaps of thanks for the pictures of our stupid cats and for looking after these dumbos.
We've just booked our tickets for KL - leaving LHR on the 7th of July. We'll try to get a big fat rat for them to eat (?), to play with (?) - from the British Houses of Parliament.
See ya soon

Blogger ASH (anaksihamid). Din gave me this title.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mus! I just have to add this:

Those four lazy cats in Setiawangsa
are only able to be lazy (and happy-go-lucky, and fat, and stupid) because some very hard-working, conscientious, and sensible people help to look after them. I am writing to one of those people now! Maznoor and I must say "thank you so much, Mus, for taking care of those four lazy lives for us - from here in England, we owe you our peace of mind!"
We shall soon be back, and I shall make you plenty of cups of tea...and one day, Mus, we hope you can come over to England to enjoy your beloved cool weather.
Yours,
Iain.

imsunnysideup said...

ash ..
Rats from the Parliaments ? I'm sure you won't be short of supplies. What about snakes for dessert ?

Iain
I'll remind you on those cuppas.
My England's beloved cool weather ? Definitely--working on my stupid passport now. and it would be great if I can be there between autumn and winter.....oh for the cool crisp air...miss it miss it miss it miss it....

pickled herring said...

So Rusty is now known as Lembut.

Helas木村 said...

hahahah BOTH of it


p/s forgot to put follow up hehe