Monday, June 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Z !

I am reposting this posting which I did a year ago.Today in history. A year ago. If you are reading this, me-teratai, --its been a year since your treat at the italian's !.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR CAREER AND FAMILY LIFE !

******************************************************************************
Friday, June 13, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This blogger would like to be the first (2 days in advance) to wish fellow-blogger me-teratai a Happy Birthday !!!!

************************************************************************************


3 comments:

JonyBr said...

Happy Birthday Zaza, have a blessed day and life with ur loved one's :)

God bless

Anonymous said...

happy b'day kak zaza...

hehe~~

MiRaCLe said...

happy birthday!!!

i wished a wish.. =)