Friday, May 22, 2009

ADDENDUM TO " I STRONGLY PROTEST"

The fact is, even then , the  posting  reeks of misinformation and disinformation.  There were two separate issues, and I was involved in the second one when a class of CCSS students approached me and my collegue regarding some problem about a subject.

 As far as I know , the representative or members of that class has never been impolite to anyone. In fact he had to suffer snide remarks and certainly there has been misrepresentation and more importantly, omission of facts. with regards to their issues. 

Or is this an attempt on sacarsm? But the posting is everything but that .

 I have my problems with students too. I write about them too. But I make sure I do not misinform or disinform.

I gave an A+ to the person I had an arguement with in a class , simply because I do not get emotional . If he deserves an 'A" he deserves it . Whatever happened between us has got nothing to do with his academic ability. Nor will I give or even hint of any repercussion after a disagreement  or get emotional for that matter !

Its sad !! And because of all this , I got dragged into it. If I am a "good person", why use my comments ? Why remove my identity ? Why put that logo with that offensive word ( to me anyway, in that repect that it was used ) ? Why ? Why ?

I have actually prepared a longer posting on this matter with direct reference to the subject of his posting, but I refrained from posting it after discussing it with a collegue. 

You may ask me why do this one then ? Its my prerogative to do so as my comments and alteration to my identity had been done without so much as informing me or discussing with me in the first place . 

I repeat. Its really sad ! 

5 comments:

Helas木村 said...

i think.. professional people would not involve their own personal things and emotional in their profession...

p/s i think this posting and comment will be re-post again..

OOOPSSSS.....

babyComebaCk143 said...

sir...THNX-A-LOT..
i feel so much better after ur post..
it gave me strength again...


p.s: me n my fren 'jumping' after reading ur post..hehe

faez_faezlyn said...

sir..thanks of your concern and your understanding...

sicKo^ said...

ok.. now only I can see the big picture...my mistake.. sorry ..

" I believe in the freedom of expression and you were not abusive."
yup, I was just trying to give an honest opinion and I admit it, I was wrong... Sorry Sir.. hehe...

But anyway, that will not stop me from expressing whats in my mind next time.. So be ready....

p/s : I thought ur first post after the bowling session last friday will be about our bowling day, but there's nuthing about it :p

imsunnysideup said...

'But anyway, that will not stop me from expressing whats in my mind next time.. So be ready.... '

..and so you shall and should !