Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My second surprise today ! & Rock Camp revisited !



Annuar's partner in crime--baby shah (above 2 photos)


...and gang ..and 'the godfather'


Annuar--after being mutilated !


helas -  the famous digi-man


annuar ( with green cap) and gang 

Today I had two pleasant surprises. The first? I’ve already posted it a few postings away in which I met helas in (of all the places) Wisma Sime Darby.


My second surprise happened in the office, and it comes in the shape of one of my many ex favourite students – Annuar !

Now, like many others, he always has a ready smile whenever we met! Call him jovial, happy –he is all positive rolled into one ---to me anyway.

Its funny that just for today, I met two ex students, doing their OJT at two separate places BUT, staying in the same unit ! THAT is a co-incident.

Anyway, back to Annuar. I remember his ‘partner-in-crime’ –Baby Shah -we call him. He is anything but a baby size – more like a junior Sumo wrestler. Each of them has his own peculiar sense of humour. They are fun, reliable and easily likeable. 

This characteristics of theirs really showed up at the first camp, The Rock Camp.

I reproduce photos of them and the ‘digi-man’ helas ! They were fun.

In fact, he expressed genuine regret on missing the last camp. Incidentally, the Woods Camp was discovered by him when he was surveying for me new camp-sites after the Rock Camp.

Unfortunately for him (but fortunate for those who went to the Woods Camp) , the plan was delayed and he had to miss it.

As it is, helas (bless him) is  one of my ex-students who is still actively keeping in touch with me. There are others also, through YM and so on who are still maintaining an open channel with me. 

Anyway, it was good to see you Annuar and even better on knowing that he is now settled in a soon-to-be permanent job. Yes, we’ll make it a point to make that trip a reality!


2 comments:

Helas木村 said...

Good News... 3 of us (BABY SHAH,ANUAR AND HELAS) will become FUTURE HOUSEMATE.. hahahhahahaha...

i think our house will always have "Kecoh" around the neighborhood...

Our house will be open for all .. heheh.. do come and have a visit tp our FUTURE house.. hehhe.. later i'll give the address.. hehehe

p/s when back from Wood CAmps... i tell all the best part to Anuar to make him Jealous.. hahahaha.. ow Anuar is reading this post also.. but dunt know how to put a comment coz he forget his ID.. haha

imsunnysideup said...

tell him use anonymous but sign his name..