Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SUURRPRISSE !!!!

.
After class, I went to the Rhumba Cafe for my usual drink at Wisma Sime Darby.
While walking in the lobby, something made me turn around , and I did, and guess what !
There running behind me was ---
helas !!
We had a very quick chat before he rushed to the lifts.
Apparently he came with his boss (who was waiting in the car) to submit some documents to one of the companies.
What a coincidence !
We were just talking about him in my class.
So before he writes in his blog, I guess I'll beat him to it and do so before he does !!!
.

3 comments:

Helas木村 said...

Sir... have to postponed my post... I get a terrible journey... hahaha....


well sometimes i cannot familiar with some vehicle.. plus the road in KL have to press the throttle then press the break.. and it repeating again and again.... well i think u already know this.. i throw all of it.. lucky after i reach then it come out... hehe... now just take my meal.. and eat Panadol..i hope that my meal did not come out again and also i hope my "Pening" better tomorrow.

imsunnysideup said...

hahahah---i remember how you felt everytime you came out of my car !!!

Helas木村 said...

arghh i hope to find the solution for this Problem.... "Cutting Steam" laa hehehhe....

my bos tell me a lots of story about the staff... but me i just say.. oww, ya ya, emmm... haha ..but i'm fighting inside.. huh...