Sunday, May 3, 2009

Recalling something about a dog's doo-doo !

In one of my classes, there were two girls who drove to college. They were both bloggers. One day one of them wrote a posting about what happened  when  walking to  college . Apparently, one of them stepped on a big mass of dog-shit.

These two were jokers in their own right. 

For the purpose of clarity, I shall name them Ms A and Ms B.   Ms A was the one who stepped on the dog-shit. Ms B was laughing away and Ms A made her promise not to tell anyone. 

But Ms B wrote in her blog, which in a way was quite different from 'telling '.

When I read it I asked Ms B about it in the class. Ms B was laughing herself sick and so were we.   Ms A weas clearly so embarassed and quite furious. It was hilarious. Ms B make-believe -innocent sense of humour was driving to tears.

So I wrote something in my blog about this. Well you can rap to it if you can.  I reproduce it here.

I'm sure helas remembers this funny incident. It drove the class crazy !

Anyway, heres what I wrote.

A Rap on the Dog's s**t !

Here are my comments to term-bum 's posting. I would love it if one of you could rap it in one of our sessions.


A very warm day, they could feel the heat
Feeling so down, just not enough sleep,
But Thanks to her friend sally she is
Made her day when she stepped on some dog s_ _t.

Dog s_ _t it is, on her branded shoes
Her poor friend, she’s singing the blues
Tried to look sad , but she couldn't do 
The morning she stepped on some poor dog’s poo

To college she went , feeling so blue
Looking down to see the s- -t on her shoe
But what to do there’s a price to pay
when you day dream so early in the day.

So now we know Sally's the one
So famous and known by everyone
Doing just what and why did she do it
Walking to College and stepping on some s_ _t

Happily they walk, la la la la la
After all the college is not that far
But this friend, why and how can she do it
I mean day-dreaming and stepping on the poor dog’s s_ _t

The moral of this story-so to speak
Avoid this stepping on any dog’s s_ _ t
May be its ok for you, but hell for those
Walking around and pressing our nose. !

# posted by sunnyside up @ 10:18 AM 3 Comments

6 comments:

Helas木村 said...

Seriously.. l laugh untill my tears come out from my eyes.. HAhaha....

Ms.A sure CHECK MATE that day.. whole class kenakan ms.A haha include me ahahahaha.... And that Ms.B make a post about the incident hahahaaa.... Ms.A is a bit fierce "perangai mcm lelaki" but on that day... hahahahaha... cannot describe with word dah her face.. ahahahaha.....

Alexander said...

even though i don't really get it.. wat happed but .. if me on tat kinds of situation .. gosh.. i am not gonna tell anyone..
i hate the smell of doo-doo .. even i hate when that ting bark around.. days and night..

imsunnysideup said...

oOo
will tell you about it when we meet in class tmrw.

Helas木村 said...

Ooo...

sure u blurr... coz u r not in the crime scene hhhehehehhe

Alexander said...

wat?? it is??

Helas木村 said...

OoO

it's a dog Doo doo.... hahahahahaha