Monday, May 11, 2009

Hot and Cold

Almost a year to the day, I posted this . And deja vu, history is repeating itself, and i'm reposting it.


Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Its hard to stay cool when its so hot !!!!

OR

To readers who are complaining that the heat in the building is giving them a headache -- welcome to the club !



Thanks to the air-con, or the lack of it, we were sweating it out in a stuffy and hot room with about 25 people and heat emited from the computer monitors for nearly 2 hours this morning.






So was it any wonder that all us ended with the mother of all headaches !
Even when the air-con has been partially restored, I still felt awful. Sticky body, shirt smelling of sweat, head heavy, throbbing and groggy were just some of the irritation we had to put up with now.




Going to my second class, at least one student noticed my other than usual composure. The person wondered and asked me if I was ok, adding that I looked exhausted and still wondered if I was feeling ok ! It certainly shows !




Well , being without the air-con and fresh air in the first class-room for about 2 hours has certainly taken its toll . looks like i just have to put up with it for the whole day .




Anyway, I was told by a maintenance personnel of the building that the air-con is 30 years old ! Can you imagine that ! ! To be honest - I can't !




Will we have a repeat performance of yesterday and today tomorrow . Bring a t-shirt to keep cool I guess ??????????




# posted by sunnyside up @ 2:36 PM

3 comments:

JonyBr said...

Hey dude, u r not in the office, when did u posted this :p
let me guess, comfy CC in KLCC? :p

imsunnysideup said...

Bro- you don't want to know where I am right now ! It'll give you cold sweat !

Helas木村 said...

yeah.. i've read it... same situation here... but not about the air condition.. hehehe...

its hard to be cool when we are HOt inside hahahah