Tuesday, May 19, 2009

...and I am still without internet ......

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ? SATURDAY , SUNDAY, MONDAY !!!!! BOY ! ARE WE AMZING OR WHAT ?

BUT WAIT ! LAST NIGHT I WAS TOLD THE REASON FOR THIS !

THEY SAY ITS CABLE FAULT !! AND 76 HOUSES WERE (RATHER 'ARE') AFFECTED.

Now this reminded me of the comment from one of the members here. I reproduce it here :-


sicKo^ said...
b4 this, I worked with Vads, customer service for TM. Although I'm not directly under TMnet but their department was just beside my dept, so I have a lot of frens there.. everyday their dept would recieve more than 1000 complaint. In most cases the technicians were lazy to do anything. Sometimes the prob is lies on the rusty, n they just dont want to change it just 4 u. The only way to make them work faster is u call them, u scold them big time. U insist to speak with the supervisor and then u scold the supervisor. I';m sure ur line will get fixed in no time..
May 18, 2009 6:56 AM


However, in all honesty, if and when I do get to talk to the customer service personnels, they were polite and tried to help but this doesn't always help to solve my problems. The technician, if and when they get to visit you, are are just as polite and helpful.

The way I see it after numerous experience is that, they are short of staff, they could not provide the services they promised due to reasons like too many clients etc.

Maybe its just the top management who couldn't see that these people are understaffed. They have too many complaints to deal with. Maytbe if the company could cut down on the fringe benefit of their executives and top executive, the company might have enough money to up-grade the equipment and/or employ more relevant staff.

hmmm....now I'm wondering what sort of benefits do they get ?.....entertainment allowance ?...credit cards.... what sort of company cars are they getting ?. other allowances ?... or even what would be their budget to maintain their "corporate' (hahahahahh !!!) image (sic).

Now I would be happy to be proven wrong.


(By the way this is done on the office computer when I arrived here at 7.45 am.)

8 comments:

Helas木村 said...

it remind me.. 2 weeks no internet connection.. untill i hv to search for Free wireless at the kitchen ahahaha.... The reasons is.. The fibre optics cable got problem due to the earthquake.. ahaks.. but after the technician come for few times... then can surf the internet.. BUt... Always n Always disconnect laaaa.....

All movies download.. postpone.. ahaha

aNoiHalim said...

Hi Mr.Sunny,

Happy belated teacher's day!

May u always be the shining candle thorughout your teaching life.... ^___^

imsunnysideup said...

Hi ! and thanks for the wish ! Well--we try..as we only can..

sicKo^ said...

if they mentioned about the cable fault and 76 people/houses are affected, they should have the estimated completion date in the system. Next time u call, ask them about the completion date. If they said not sure, u tell them that u know that every info is already in the system. However if they still hesitate to tell u the exact date, that means its gonna take a long time coz when i was there last time, if the estimated date is too far away , i would not revealed it to the customer as it will piss them off..

imsunnysideup said...

sicko

This is the third 'within 24 hours' they promised....and yesterday they asked for another '24 hours'

So I told them its ok. They can take 24 years because I am writing to the media and a copy to their CEO (like its going to do any help to this 21st century comapany and stone age mentality --- No ! I think the stone age people are better problem-solvers !!!),

Also yold them that I'm studying the option of other alternative ISP.

Ameen said...

so, u do have nice weekend sir

imsunnysideup said...

helas--I hope mine wont be two weeks like yours !

Ameen
nice ? aaarrrggghhhh !

Ameen said...

so, still no internet huh
hahahahaha
i cant stop laughing