Friday, May 15, 2009

ACESSDENIEDACESSDENIEDACESSDENIEDACESSDENIEDACESSDENIOED....

THIS IS A PROTEST !
.

How frustrating, irritating and annoying can it be ! As usual, I arrive early this morning, switched on the puter to catch up with the latest news and what do ypou get ? A message from 'big brother'
.


??????????????????????????????????????????????????
ACCESS DENIED
ACCESS TO THE REQUESTED PAGE HAS
BEEN DENIED.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
.
Now , just what the ***** is this.? I can understand the P2P site, U-tube and other media-
BUT FOR GODS SAKE !
I ONLY WANT TO READ THE NEWSSS!!!
RIGHT NOW I AM BEHIND THE CYBER CURTAIN!
.
I HOPE THE POWER THAT BE WHO IS DOING THE CONTROLLING AND CENSORING (YES IT TANTAMOUNTS TO THAT !) HAS THE SENSE TO RE-THINK !!!
.
WHAT A WAY TO START THE DAY ! &^%&$#@&# TO THIS !

4 comments:

JonyBr said...

use my PC bro....i dont know how but it got some special privileges ;)

imsunnysideup said...

Someone gave me an explaination on this.
Apparently, wherever and whenever there is a video-clip, the whole news will be denied to the reader !

I thoughtnthats an over-simplistic approach to achieve their objective.
Obviouslt 'they' do not want us to watch any video ! Doesn't matter what video, whetherits a disaster video embedded in the news or anything.

THE MIND BOGGLES !!!

imsunnysideup said...

See bro--we 're becoming more and more like George Orwell's Farm.
Remember the maxims>

"4 legs good 2 legs better"
then it became
"2 legs good 4 legs better"
and
'Everyone is equal but some are more equal !"

I include this lyric from Alan Parsons Eye in the Sky Project.

Dont think sorrys easily said
Dont try turning tables instead
Youve taken lots of chances before
But Im not gonna give anymore
Dont ask me
Thats how it goes
Cause part of me knows what youre thinkin

Dont say words youre gonna regret
Dont let the fire rush to your head
Ive heard the accusation before
And I aint gonna take any more
Believe me
The sun in your eyes
Made some of the lies worth believing

Chorus:
I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I dont need to see any more
To know that
I can read your mind, I can read your mind

Dont leave false illusions behind
Dont cry cause I aint chnaging my mind
So find another fool like before
Cause I aint gonna live anymore believing
Some of the lies while all of the signs are deceiving

(chorus)

imsunnysideup said...

helas
Thanks .