Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Je t'aime -- I love you .

'Je t'aime' ....I love you....

Its just a title of my favourite French song by my favourite singer Lara Fabien. Its sooo good to listen to it again...Certainly calmed me down....

"Can a woman be more woman than this?
Flabbergasted again and again by Lara. I love her."

Here she sings for a fan, wish I'm that fan....( sigh....)

Heres the lyrics and translations.

D’accord, il existait d’autres façons de se quitter
Quelques éclats de verres auraient peut être pu nous aider
Dans ce silence amer, j’ai décidé de pardonner
Les erreurs qu’on peut faire à trop s’aimer
D’accord la petite fille en moi souvent te réclamait
Presque comme une mère, tu me bordais, me protégeais
Je t’ai volé ce sang qu’on n’aurait pas dû partager
A bout de mots, de rêves je vais crier

Je t’aime, je t’aime
Comme un fou comme un soldat
Comme une star de cinéma
Je t’aime, je t’aime
Comme un loup comme un roi
Comme un homme que je ne suis pas
Tu vois, je t’aime comme ça

D’accord je t’ai confié tous mes sourires, tous mes secrets
Même ceux, dont seul un frère est le gardien inavoué
Dans cette maison de pierre,
Satan nous regardait danser
J’ai tant voulu la guerre de corps qui se faisaient la paix

Je t’aime, je t’aime
Comme un fou comme un soldat
Comme une star de cinéma
Je t’aime, je t’aime
Comme un loup comme un roi
Comme un homme que je ne suis pas
Tu vois, je t’aime comme ça

Je t'aime, je t'aime
Comme un fou comme un soldat
Comme une star de cinema
Je t'aime, je t'aime, je t'aime, je t'aime, je t'aime, je t'aime
Comme un loup comme un roi
Comme un homme que je ne suis pas
Tu vois, je t’aime comme ça

TRANSLATION:
agreed, there existed other ways of parting
if we looked at the bright side it might be able to help us
In this bitter silence, i decided to forgive you
it is the faults that we might do when we love someone so much
agreed the small girl in me often claimed you
you were almost like a mother, you edged me, u protected me
I've stolen your blood that we wont leave each other
in the middle of words and dreams im gonna shout:
I love you, I love you
like a crazy person like a soldier
like a star of cinema
I love you, I love you
as a wolf, as a king
as a man that i'm not
you see, i love you like that

agreed, I trusted you in all my smiles and secrets.
even those, alone whose brother is the unconfessed security guard
In this stony house,
Satan watched us dance
I wanted so much the war of bodies which made peace
I love you, I love you
like a crazy person like a soldier
like a star of cinema
I love you, I love you
as a wolf, as a king
as a man that i'm not
you see, i love you like that

I knew this in 2003 and have listened to it every once in a while. Hope you all like it as mush as I do. Here are some reviews...

Review about Je t'aimeincredible Reviewer: Anonymous 12/20/08
I 'm in love with a woman , which is an angel to my eyes... I heard this song , and since then , I hear this song in my ears every time we make love ... she completes all the emotions that comes out by the sound of Laras voice and the music of that song ... thank you Lara Fabian. You have the most emotional voice Ive ever heard! George.

What a voice!!! Reviewer: Anonymous 11/14/08
The first time I heard this song was on the Bosnian television "Hayat TV" some days ago. This song is not going out of my mind since then. It became a catchy tune to me! I think that it is the most beautiful voice I ever heard in my life.


Great voice Reviewer: Esad 11/14/08
The first time I heard this song was on the Bosnian television channel "Hayat TV" some days ago. Lara Fabian's voice is full of emotion, so that she also could have sung in any language and it would still make you cry, would fill you up with intensive feelings. It is the voice much more than this wonderful song that sets you into this switchback of emotions. What a gifted personality, this Lara Fabian. I hope so much that she soon will come to Sarajevo for a concert.


vous chantez tre magnifique!!! Reviewer: Daria 9/20/08
I have no words to exspress my emotions. I can't imagine anyone else, who could sing this song. Your voice is amasing... it's like a diamant, like a perl... I've listened to your songs handreds, thouthends times...but... oh! Everytime I have a feel that you are an angel... an angel in humans body. your sons make me feel all colours of love... thank you...


Mahnaz Reviewer: Anonymous 9/23/08
A guy who I never met, told me about this song, after I listened to this song I really Fell in Love with him, I never told him and we never even met eachother, he was the only one I always remember when I listen to this beautifll song, God bless u Lara ...

hi Reviewer: aram 7/30/08
hi lara i'm Aram from Iran.when i heard this beautiful impressive song, i can't believe how wonderful you do this!it is the best love song i've ever heard and i know it is so hard to forget it just for a moment although i don't understand the meaning of each word but your performance is so perfect and brilliant that shocks me everytime that i listen it.i think je t'aime in live concert(en toute l'intimate) is the best performance of this and i havea copy in my car tht contains just this song and hear it over and over again.hope to hear it in a live concert of yours.


hello Reviewer: Anonymous 5/18/08
hi lara..I'm sally from syria and also from france. I just wanted to tell u that it's a very nice song ..my friend mira sing it in the talent show of school and she won !! lucky...ok that's all...byeeeeee..luv u


It's wonderfull ! Reviewer: Anonymous 1/13/08
I'm from Russia and my French is very poor but I think there is no need to understend each word of this wonderfull song to know how the Women can love...Really I want to cry when I hear this song and see this beatifull woman.

10 comments:

pEaCe said...

i like how she sings with feeling. i can feel her emotion. amazing voice she had..

imsunnysideup said...

I just love her voice and her emotion. Do you know shes a composer as well ?
She feels you with good feelings !

Alexander said...

i don't how to feel it exactly but her voices... Gosh.. i really like it.. the second song.. which she sing it for her fan.. man.. i am touched.. huh .. actually i dont understand wat the reason did she sing it for her fans... is there any reason sir.. ??

imsunnysideup said...

Its just a French TV prigramme where lucky fans get to be entertained by their favourite singer.

I;m glad there are at least 2 of you who are touched.....

aihime27 said...

she is very good in expressing her feeling..even we the outsider, who don't really know what she mean..still feel it..an excellent singer..

Helas木村 said...

like the translation.and the siger also cute laaa haiyaaa..... how sweet if there is a girl would sing it for me(PERASAN) hehehehe.... sure i will melted.. yaiiii ....

pickled herring said...

Helas, i know of someone who can sing for you and i am sure your heart will melt like ice cream. Her nickname is Comot but she's very cute and lovable.

Helas木村 said...

pickled herring

Waa... thanks for the concern... heheheh.... Dont judge by its name ek.. even her name is COMOT.

Just hope someday i really melted haha coz my heart ICE CUBE, its hard to melted like ice cream heheh

Helas木村 said...

uiks.. i notice got 1 more vid... hehehe....

imsunnysideup said...

Helas
..I know , but let it be.. I'm a little lost ... maybe overdose of Lara Fabien, but to me , itsstill not enough !