Monday, May 18, 2009

So what DO you do when you don't have internet ?

Well--I finished keying in all my assessment results of my classes (about 3,463,251 of them ). Then the idle mind took over. I serviced and cleaned up my sound system, listened to some good music, ADD took some silly photos of paraphenalias in my display cupboard. Here are some ....
My youngest daughter's medallion in one of her Taekwando competitions

...and a trophy as well..


..don't ask me why I took this..



The front view...a bit too ambitious to get a real close-up


This jade bangle was given to me by a student's mother who came all the way from Xinjiang. This particular jade comes from the Kotan (I think thats the right spelling) area which is famous for its quality jade. It is supposedly to be valuable but it sits in my display cupboard together with the above stuff.















4 comments:

Helas木村 said...

waaaa.... 3,463,251 ??

wow..... ok then continue my work first.. got tym i put moreeeee comments

hehe


Angel said...

a good way to fill your time without the internet.

more than a millions results? totally "WOW"

imsunnysideup said...

yup angel---thats how it felt....

kwanz said...

i think u goods as yur son in taekwando...heheheh