Sunday, May 24, 2009

I know you've been waiting for this !

Well--here it is.  We used four lanes - but obviously all us , except for suresh, were not playing our normal game.  I believe even he was shocked with his score of 155 in the third game. My highest was 146. Of course if we take the average of three games -- as it should (heheheheh) --I'm still king !

That day , I had , for the first time (definitely not the last ) , new crowd from class 25 and of course Malik, our Woods photographer, was also around. Again--even he wasn't playing his normal game. 

Class 23-25, my ever loyalists, were present and I think there were a few surprising discoveries !! Will confirm it in the next session ! 

Anyway--jony had problem with his memory (I mean his phone's), and I had problem with my picture-taking, as only a few are worth showing---and here they are. 

4 comments:

Helas木村 said...

The 3rd post.. heheheh...WOW.. having lots... n lots of fun ek.... 146.... not bad.... i dunt know if i play can reach 100 already or not hahahahahaha.........

Haiz... JElous woooo wa tala lapat ikut wooooooo

heheheh

Alexander said...

Helas..
I am not going to tell u my score .. but even saline can have a STRIKE ..
there will be next time Bro... so stick around.. heheh I heard ur OJT is almost ended.. is it?? nice bro..

Sunny..
we Had fun .. YUHUUUU
when Can we have nexT gAme?? heheh

tiang86 said...

best woooo.....
helas...it is fun to compete with sunny..(walaupon aku x menang)hehehe...
next time join lor...
haha...

Helas木村 said...

hehehe.. sure got next tym... i'm looking forward to it....

tiang.. haiz.... dgr best.. makin aku jelouss woooo.. arghhhh!!!!!!!!...