Sunday, May 17, 2009

THIS WEEKEND SUCKS - BIG TIME !!! TM NET SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS !

It happened - again ! NO INTERNETTTTT!!!!!!! Its like you'r without wheels, no worse still , without legs ! All of a sudden the world stops spinning. The only thing that is spinning now is my head !

AARRRGGGHHH ! I'm lost ! I'm isolated ! I'm marooned ! I'm PISSED !!!!!

My whole Saturday morning was spent on just trying to get through TM Net customer service. They kept throwing up that @#$#@!! recorded message . " Your call is important to us ,,,,,blah....blah....blah ."

If the 1300... hundred is a paying number , I'm going to deduct the cost from my monthly payment of RM99 every month to them.

NO! NO! NO! I have not got my connection back! I'm at a CC. I have to sit in a proper chair istead of slouching in my computer chair with the keyboard on my lap and my legs on the coffee table. !! @#@#$#@!#$$$##$! If this is a recording , then the sensitive ones should really cover your ears with lots (999X) of cotton wool !

Oh I hate you sreamyx. Now I am seriously considering an alternative provider !

As it is, Malaysia has one of the most expensive internet services and it also doesn't live up to its declared speed. I know UK internet speed is very fast, so is Korea (also one of the cheapest ) , and the US , of course is really fast, even my son was surprised with it, even a few years ago, my son told me the speed in Switzeland is faster than what we have now !. We cant even match Singapore !!!!!!!!

......sigh ...Well so much for our self declared IT prowess !!! We are nowhere near most of the world !

12 comments:

pEaCe said...

ahaaa...now im found a match.i thought im the only one who had this problem with sreamyx..! connection always failed! when we call them, got to wait quite a long time..luckily toll free..

having this problem where connection always down.contact them many..many times..im sure there keep the report number.but unfortunately, always give the same answer, "sorry..there are no record of your report number".. damn! giving stupid solution.. and finally is much better to change to another provider..

don't ever use stremyx!!

but who knows, might because of the area where we stay..

Alexander said...

Gosh.. no wonder no posting from u this few days.. hehehe.. n i agree our connection still behind from the other countries.. no doubt.. we paid more not for the connection services but for the tm nut operator.. cew!!

Alexander said...

"slouching in my computer chair with the keyboard on my lap and my legs on the coffee table. !!"
cool !! ur r so relaxed ... hahah tat the way i am relaxed myself... even in hostel or at my family house.. my mom always told me tats not nice.. heheh.. but still i did that!!!

Helas木村 said...

ya agreeeee...... become more worse nowadays.... tension.. always disconnect damn..... we 2mb also sucks.... no outstanding i guess... but.... huh... the services

sucks... huhuh

Azhar85 said...

sir..
i agree with u...malaysia networking is suck and no match to singapore and other's developed country...

P/S : Why don't u just change to P1
instead of Streamyx sir..huhuhu..

imsunnysideup said...

Now i sit slouched in my chair , keyboard on my lap, legs on the coffeetable---and not feeling so cool because THERE IS STIL NO BLOODY INTERNETTTT!!!!!

Instead I am keying in exam results -- BOORRIINNGG !!!!!

JonyBr said...

Reminds me of home sweet home, had an excellent speed back home while i was paying just (convert to ringget, only RM22) and this included few gaming servers of Counter Strike and dota etc, where u can play with hundreds of other users, movies server, softwares server as well as music server. sigh

thinking about diff provider? haha do u have a choice? r there other providers apart from few u can count on fingers? :p

Lucky u r not Singaporean anymore, or u have to pay those 1-2K deposits :p

Helas木村 said...

johnybr

Fire in the Hole.... ka BOOOMMMMM!!!

migrain play that game counter strike hahaha

pEaCe said...

looking for wifi connection is the best!! thats what i did nowdays.. no more worrying bout paying to the useless provider..

*useless!?? hmm...

Richard Cesc said...

same here sir.,

we use P1 at our condo.,and the connection is so terrible.,

arrgghhh.,

can't say anything again., =(

imsunnysideup said...

THING IS---I HAVE FOUR COMPUTERS OPERATING IN THE HOUSE AND WE NEED THE WIRELESS ROUTER !

SUCKS ! SICK ! SUCKS! SICK !

kwanz said...

fuhhhh so sad...
i cant imagine if i live without internet...