Sunday, May 17, 2009

THE NGHTMARE LIVES ON...AND ON...COURTESY OF TM NET !

I’m still ‘unwired’ and unconnected. A big (and also fixed line monopoly-holder) communication company --- cannot provide a 247 customer service ! YEA ! MALAYSIA BOLEH but TM NET TAK BOLEH !!

Our new PM has allowed two foreign banks and two law firm to operate in our country. Maybe what he should really seriously consider is to also allow foreign telcos to operate here as well.

Then perhaps customers can get better service, competitive rates and value for money returns !
Our home-based telco has too long been dragging their feet in their comfort zone.

We are not getting the promised speed that we paid for. We are not getting satisfactory technical help (with me anyway) from their customer services.

Some months back ,I know every alternate weekends I would be without internet. I made such a fuss to the point I asked them whether they are taking turns to deprive areas of internet so as to boost the speed of other areas as there are too many customers that they could not provide the necessary services. That may be a paranoid voicing a technically-ridiculous fear ! (IS IT?)

But what the hell—what else can it be. And then it became okay. Now it looks like its happening again .

Anyway, I’m NOT at home now .
Am sitting here at my sister’s house to use her internet service .

What a weekend ! Thank you TM Net – for nothing.

Please Mr PM , -do please allow foreign telcos to operate here. Let there be competition so that this bloody sleeping company will wake up !!!! Of course I am talking about the fixed line providers !

3 comments:

Helas木村 said...

when there is no competitor.. no effort to do more than already have.. the user increase everyday.. but the service remain the same.. sure got lots of traffic problem...

huhuh...

sicKo^ said...

b4 this, I worked with Vads, customer service for TM. Although I'm not directly under TMnet but their department was just beside my dept, so I have a lot of frens there.. everyday their dept would recieve more than 1000 complaint. In most cases the technicians were lazy to do anything. Sometimes the prob is lies on the rusty, n they just dont want to change it just 4 u. The only way to make them work faster is u call them, u scold them big time. U insist to speak with the supervisor and then u scold the supervisor. I';m sure ur line will get fixed in no time..

shazra said...

The era of technology!!! A time to cherish free information but......