Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Mother of All Arrogance ! I AM SO B***** PISSED OFF !

Really ! Sometimes I wished I could do more than just tell off a person !

This is a follow-up of what happened to one of the students in my report-writing classes. The one who arrogantly continued reading the papers at the time when she shouldn't, the same one who didn't submit her draft questionnaires, draft reports , who submitted her final report though on time but consisted of nothing but 'copy and paste ' work, the one who couldn't defend her report during her presentation, the very one who boast such 'bombastic' words in her slides but could not explained the meaning, the very same one who did so badly in the final examinations.

So what do you expect ! Of course she failed the papers. So :-

Arrogance No 1

When she found out that she had failed, she came to me and asked " Why did I failed my exam ? I submitted my report what !" The cheek of it !

Sure you did. But what sort of a report. I cannot believe that after all the trouble and problems, she still didn't understand her situation !

That afternoon, her father called me up. We had a good 45 minutes phone conversation. No doubt he didn't know the whole situation and what she did or did not do ! He did admitted that she has attitude problems.

Towards the end of the conversation ,I told her father that she and the others who failed could see me next week and a new project would be given and she need not attend the lectures of the same level. I reminded him to advise her to follow instruction and to keep to agreed schedule.

As a father also, I sympathize with that man.

Arrogance No.2

She came to see me today and asked me what she should do. I told her to see me next week as what I asked her father to tell her.

Now comes the damned !

She said, 'Why can't I do this week ? I want to do this week !"

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE ARROGANCE OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Only my faith stopped me from doing something I know would be wrong !

Instead I told her firmly that this is done on my term , not hers, AND SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO DEMAND!At that point of time I was so tempted to withdraw the agreement and make her attend classes for the next semester !!

And that all this wouldn't happened if shed had her attitude checked.

Yes ---I am so pissed with this specimen !

Its only the other students from all the other programmes that make it worthwhile to teach you guys. Thank God for you all - I don't need to mention names as there are too many !

You guys help to make it easier to get through the day.

Even so, this person........(I should stop here before...!)

9 comments:

Helas木村 said...

less discipline, respect
or no at all . .


:.AtiqaMusa.: said...

i cant imagine how she talked like that to her lecturer after all she did before...
let me confess...
i'm not good in giving any opinion or comment but if i'm stuck with this kind of problem i'll ignore her..it would be better then being stuck with her for the rest of my life...

anak si-hamid said...

Dear Sir,
Your student so old one, must get fader to speak up on her behalf eh? Behave like she still wearing nappies yah? This kind of attitude no good lah, where can be like this? You no do work, you cannot get marks lah. How can teecher follow her tantrums man? She think the college belong to her clan huh?
Sudah lah sir, give her the marks and behind her certeeficat you write. 'valid only in ... (her hometown and state). Make sure she unnerstand meening of 'valid'

Such a crappy student makes me want to look for a sick bag.

Richard Cesc said...

^
^
rite helas..

and that's all come from a girl.,

-_-"

Anonymous said...

aiya , dis girl one hor, she tinks the sun is shining out of her **** la. So like dis hao, give her the eclispe la !
I tot dis case hor, shud giv her Phd lor. She clever one wat !maybe hor, dis college too small for her, Shud be in oxford lor. Pipple in oxford all like ox wat. Clever to tork--all clever clever one,

dis student hor maybe not clappy--i tink she is clap ! reel reel clap hor !

aiyo --she shud study in velly good overseas university . Yale hor will love her hor. But i tink she dun wan to go tjher because she tot she only to become key smith lor !

imsunnysideup said...

helas
not less discipline, its NO discipline !


:::m!Sz wItHouT fEeLinG:::
Thankfully she is only one of the two in 800 or so !


feelyourskill
...what ! is that agirl ? a girl ?


anak si-hamid
ha ! thats an idea--"Valid in holder's address ONLY '


Anonymous
hahahahahahahahah !

pickled herring said...

What a miserable person she is !!

(On a different subject)
Blogger ASH sounds like my side kick, Fungus.

Anonymous said...

Hey Anon 8.27,

You are brilliant. I like that comment about Yale University and the Key Smith. You should be given a Ph.D in putting down morons. Keep up the good work Hor

As for Pickled Herring,

I think Fungus is a very cleber person just like you know who.

Blogger ASH

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 5.09pm

wah , tank q hor. PhD --
Put hogs Down.

oink!oink! but i cannot go lor,

I very stupid one hor. I write this also 30 mins than finish hor.

Maybe hor if the sun shine out of my ... , like that girl lor---I also can be clever .

But ah, she do'nt feel hot one ah ?