Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blame it on JonyB !

The title of this post is "Blame it on JonyB !"

Yes ! Do that ! Its all his fault ! But then again it might be the hot weather getting to our heads ! We might have been delirious without realising it.

You see, this afternoon , I really couldn't remember just how this got started. But to cut a not-so-long story short, he was telling me about how a reader was sending him photographs of her socks (thats what he told me anyway, he might be covering for something else I wouldn't know).

In that sizzling room, I thought it might be cool if I do that---post photos of my socks !

Now , don't ask me why, please ! You see when your body gets too hot , your mind starts melting . Thus.......

And--if this is not variety - I don't know what is !!!!









3 comments:

Helas木村 said...

can open a Socks muzium already

:D

JonyBr said...

That is so NOT True :p

And you have to wear them Sunny, not just the socks, but a man in the socks would make it more fun ;)

It was 2005 when these fellow bloggers (girls) posted their rainbow socks, and since i dont have any i found the most weird pair i had.

okay here is the link, u can check out from there :p

http://jonybr.com/blog/?p=120

PS: Its JonyBr

imsunnysideup said...

which part bro ? thats so not true I mean ?

Naww ! can't be bothered to put them all on , one after another !

welll---never liked raibows on my feet --or any part of my body, for that matter.

Would like to see you in rainbow suit though.... heheheheheh.