Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Far Better Presentation by CDDS Batch 4 and 5

Well. today I had 14 students presenting their reports. I must say I went through that quite easily. Most  (at least 11 out 14 ) tried very hard to follow what was told to them. And I'm pleased with that.

It was easy to get through nearly 2 hours of presentation. 3 or 4 of them did very well and yes, I AM pleased. 

Compared to my bad experience with one class of 18, this class of 28  is certainly a far cry . They (mostly -but still forgiveable) kept to schedule, got their work done, really prepared for the presentation---yes its a pleasure teaching them after my bad experience with that other class. 

I hope the rest of this group will maintain this record next week when they present theirs.

9 comments:

Helas木村 said...

as long as we follow the instruction, be discipline...

sure can make it... even with the broken english.. heheh

p/s me also like that..broken english. heheh

Helas木村 said...

Ow ya... 1 more thing.. THANK YOU VERY VERY much for the letter sir... sure can breath now a bit easy now... very2 bit... hahahaha.....

ow yesterday dunt have crdit to reply... "POKAI" already pay the bills.. hahahaha i cover some of my friend... lucky still can survive...

yup.. i will survive..

p/s no need to approve.. just 4 ur info hehehe

JonyBr said...

haha presentation syndrome everywhere

I posted about presentations too

Azhar85 said...

sir..

congrat..2 all of them...if u prepared..then u succeeded..

imsunnysideup said...

Thats what I have always said !

imsunnysideup said...

helas

just hang in there !

Helas木村 said...

yup hang in this office untill 12.am.. hahahaha

p/s mention by my supervisor.. tomorrow dey will demo this system to client..
hahahha.... dont worry , be happy

imsunnysideup said...

Good luck---on both the hanging tonight and the demo tmrw !

Helas木村 said...

yups.... me not involve in that demo... hahha.... but... got 1 more system due date next week...

so.... just be happy.... (^______^)