Saturday, May 23, 2009

Looks like I Have To Reveal !

I suspect some of the members here ahs the wrong notion of the whole thing. So to avoid further confusion, here is the event in chronological order. This posting is brought about by a comment by sicko and I felt he deserves further clarification.

This fracas all started when I read the posting by faez_faezlyn .

But don't bother to look for her posting because it mystreriously disappeared from her blog for/by reason best known by her nor will I coax her for an answer because as it is , I have my sympathy for her and can imagine what she must be going through !


She was writing on her frustration during her presentation when somebody kept interrupting her to the point when she lost her train of thoughts. Thats a fair posting to me and I commented on it. I wrote :

sunnysideup said....
You know , you are the Captain in your presentation ! You could have told that person to 'shut up' in a nice way by saying thta he/she WILL be given a chance to talk later, but for noe , tell the person to let you finish your presentation.If this doesnt work, then wait for that person's turn to present.......
May 14, 2009 8:42 AM

However , the person meant by faez-fazlyn in her posting wasn't happy and wrote this in his blog ,
http://alittlepersonknownasteacher.blogspot.com/2009/05/worst-day-ever-for-me-as-teacher.html

So sicko who commented in my posting , I so do not agree with your comment , as the 'spirit' and 'element' of 'fun' , 'innocence' and 'spirit' that you are saying in the blog in questione are certainly not and never present at his posting --- at all !

What has my posting to fazlyn's posting got to do with his 'problem' with her ! Why implicate me at all. And it became more provocative through this omission of my nick and my photo ! Well, I am only practicing my right to express my feeling.

First I wondered perhaps I should consult that person first, but then, I wasn't given that benefit by him too.

Anyway sicko, whatever you have written, thats your opinion and though I disagree with it, I will never hold you against it. I believe in the freedom of expression and you were not abusive. Nor will I write a posting of how good I am , what I have done and so on just to prove a point. Most of all, I will never intimidate you.

You're still good with me --- and keep posting and commenting my friend - and I mean it.

.







10 comments:

Helas木村 said...

looks like... it is become more hot inside here... ummmmmm... i just put comment here.. so i can follow up the discussion...

Azhar85 said...

Sometimes The Truth are better be revealed rather than keep it and pretended it never happen or the truth itself will hurt ourselves and others..

Be honest with ourselves and accepted our weaknesses is the road to the victory...

Myself told me that...

imsunnysideup said...

Well---in a way, that's what blogs are for . To discuss, share, reveal, express, create -- as long as we are not abusive and hide behind anonymity.

I wouldn't say its 'hot' helas. Its good to discuss and contribute constructive ideas and opinion on issues that have been brought up.

Aying said...

Thanks to you sir for bring in up this matter. Dan kerna menerangkan hal yg sebenarnya. Coz for those who involved in this matter they didnt have anyone else that can help them to reveal the truth and clear this misunderstanding. And i know that person clearly had misinterpret some of the comment and also spicy up our comment by adding the picture.

Kami tak sangka luahan hati kami akan membawa kepada masalah ini. We just solely express our feeling and also discuss among us that involved. That all.

But once again sir, thank you for what u had done for us.

Anonymous said...

i love u sir...!!

faez_faezlyn said...

sir muz..terima kasih kerana telah menerangkan keadaan sebenar kt blog sir...sbb sy memang takde keberanian nak bt mcm tu..takut org akan kata saya tak serik lg..
actually sy delete post tu sbb mase mula2 sy dapat komen daripada org yg dimaksudkan, sy jadi takut dan terus delete post tu supaya tak tersebar meluas..
sy harap lepas ni...takkan ada lg salah paham antara kita semua..

imsunnysideup said...

faez_faezlyn

Thats ok... Put everything behind you and focus back to your studies. Like I've written somewhere, it taks all sorts to make this world.

Count your blessing that that the subject concerned is NOT your core subject and there can't be that many subject that you have to do 'outside' your main programme.

Helas木村 said...

Ya... keep on posting... lets have our community back..

Post with all your enjoy n happiness

faez_faezlyn said...

ok sir..
sy dah pun meminta maaf pada beliau..sebab sy mengaku saya ada silap, dah minta maaf dan belajar dari kesilapan..
sekarang saya akan fokus utk belajar dengan bersungguh2..
terima kasih di atas kata2 nasihat sir dan kata2 semangat...

imsunnysideup said...

faez_faezlyn

That is magnanimous of ! And in a small way, I am glad to hear hear that. It doesn't make you guilty, or more guilty or innocent !
Its a gesture that is necessary to maintain harmony, calm, security and most of all YOUR peace of mind for you.
Made more so because of age .I understand fully.
You have not lost anything, tangible or otherwise !