Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Departmental Stores are Calling - yet Again !

Didn't I tell you this would happen ? Another 'DAY' . I saw the advertisement over Astro just now.

Teachers' Day this time. I can just imagine students buying cards and sharing their pocket money to buy gifts for the teachers. 

When I was teaching in a well-known 'A' Level College, on one of the teachers' day, among many other gifts, I received an expensive branded sun-glasses ! Can you imagine that. 

So my comments about Mothers' Day still remain the same for Teachers' Day as well.

Too bad super departmental stores ! I ain't changing my mind ......

2 comments:

Helas木村 said...

:D......

tooo many WAsting Money Day this MOnth i Think..

and too many bad days also this month.... huh....\\

imsunnysideup said...

I know it can be hard , but try to stay cool ya !